Q + A with Face Foundrié
Updated: May 10
Q + A with Face Foundrié! If you are someone that’s been interested in taking care of your skin a little more than usual lately or always had a few questions on this topic…read below and feel free to ask a specific question for them to answer directly.
FACE FOUNDRIÉ is an all-inclusive focused facial bar. They empower their customers to look and feel their best by providing cutting edge services, accessible pricing, and an extensively trained staff of skin experts that deeply care.
1. How do you recommend your patient to take care of their skin in the best way at home and with Face Foundrie for the long term for best results?
A: Having a good at home routine. Cleaning your skin 2 times a day, exfoliating 2-3 times a week and moisturizing daily! Monthly facials are the best way to enhance your results!
2. What benefits come from getting a facial on a monthly basis vs not?
A: Your skin regenerates its self approximately every month. Getting monthly facials helps get rid of any excess dry skin so that your skin is glowing and fresh!
3. Why is taking care of your skin important to you?
A: The skin is the biggest organ in the body. It’s important to take care of it so you feel great inside and out!
4. What ingredients would you avoid in products to put on your skin and why?
A: Alcohols and artificial fragrances as they can cause sensitivity to the skin and also dry the skin out.
5. What sets Face Foundrie apart from other skincare places?
A: We are an all inclusive focused facial bar! We empower our customers to look and feel their best by providing cutting edge services, accessible pricing, and an extensively trained staff of skin experts that deeply care.
6. What would you recommend to someone that wants to take care of their skin but doesn’t have the income to afford certain products or services?
A: I would always recommend starting them out on a gentle cleanser first! Cleaning your skin is super important!
7. What is your team's favorite service?
A: Sculpt facial with collagen mask